LiveMixtapes.com
11,623 Total Mixtapes
Mixtapes  ›  DJs  ›  Trap-A-Holics, DJ Victoriouz  ›  

Ballout - Ballin No NBA

Mixtape cover art
Score: 1,464
Login to vote!
1,954 Mixtape Votes
934,032 Mixtape Views
Uploaded 05/19/2013
Bookmark and Share

NO SIGN UP / LOGIN REQUIRED FOR THIS EXCLUSIVE RELEASE!

Follow @LiveMixtapes, @Trapaholics, @DJVictoriouz & @GBE_Ballout!


Listen to mixtape Download mixtape




Showing 8 of 473 | Show All | Add Comment
6:24 PM March 28, 2015 PJones20_2015 said:

IT'S DIS GIRL & SHE FEELING ME BUT I DONT KNOW IM FEELING HER I DONT KNOW I LIKE HER HELL NAW I DONT LIKE HER **** HER HELL NAW I AINT STUCK WITH HER I'LL LEAVE HER CANT BELIEVE HER
6:23 PM March 28, 2015 PJones20_2015 said:

#13 the hook of da song **** i be feeling tha same way about a girl
6:22 PM March 28, 2015 PJones20_2015 said:

IM BALLIN NO NBA NAW I DONT PLAY IN THAT GAME
3:33 PM March 7, 2015 PJones20_2015 said:

From The Streets, Welcome 2 Ballout World, Ballin No NBA aint no stop my nigga Ballout man one of the best rappers on gbe he need to do a sequel to Welcome 2 Ballout World
8:09 AM November 10, 2014 BigBossFredo said:

Ballout is pretty garbage, but when he has a good song its usually pretty ****in good
6:33 PM November 2, 2014 pinguino210 said:

Ballout one of the best out of Chiraq #300
6:55 PM August 7, 2014 AkiraTSX said:

best rapper i think not plenty of better artist out there than this nigga DRAKE, Jcole,wiz, Lil wayne **** Nicki even better
3:41 PM June 25, 2014 FredTHaKid said:

i can only listen to 30% of this mixtape, cuz the other 70% is just crap, i really hate when Ballout is always off the beat, i guess he dont even know that. 2 much of that lean :(